Monday 29 December 2014

Hello Blogging...

This is my first attempt at blogging. Given the numerous amounts of films I watch both on DVDs and in the cinema I have set myself a New Years resolution to blog about them (I think my friends are tired of hearing my opinion on every film I've been to see).

I'm going to start this blog by sharing with you 10 of my favourite films which will hopefully help you understand the kinds of film reviews you might see. I will try and post a review at least once a week and if you follow me on Twitter (link in the bio) I will tweet everytime it is updated.

1. Forrest Gump
2. A Knights Tale
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. Pitch Perfect
5. The Dark Knight
6. The Terminal
7. How To Train Your Dragon
8. Guardians of the Galaxy
9. The Lion King
10. The Hunger Games

Thank you for reading.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment